Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Marsel

Amsterdam, NL
4969 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Marsel Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources Basic Member
Wed 16-Jan-08 02:05 PM

If you're into wildlife photography and close encounters of the wild kind, than you might be interested in the new Photo Trip I am going to lead in Finland 2008:

Wild Brown Bears Photo Trip 2008

June 8-13, 2008 (4 places left)

or

June 15-20, 2008 (3 places left)

This exciting photo trip is designed to provide the most outstanding opportunity in Europe to photograph Wild Brown Bears in their natural habitat that is available today.

We will photograph these impressive predators at close quarters from specially constructed hides deep inside the taiga forests of Eastern Finland along the Russian border.

A few Nikonians have made reservations already as this trip is expected to fill very quickly!

If you want to join us for some adrenaline-charged excitement and a fun time with like-minded photo enthusiasts, have a look at the Squiver Photo Trips page.

Drop me a note if you're interested, so I can send you a PDF with additional information.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Marsel van Oosten | Squiver Photo Tours

2013/2014 Tours & Workshops: Alaska | Iceland | Japan | Namibia | Spain | South Africa | Turkey | Zambia

G