Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Posting Images for Critique or Comments

This topic is locked. This message is locked.
DWGimages

Carmichael, US
6143 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
DWGimages Gold Member Awarded for his skills and knowledge in various areas, including Nude Photography Nikonian since 02nd Sep 2003
Fri 01-Aug-08 02:54 AM | edited Sun 20-Sep-15 05:21 AM by jrp

Nikonians is a teaching/learning community. As such, it is highly recommended to upload or link one image per post. This way, the discussion can focus on the creative merits, technical aspects and overall aesthetics of a particular image, always towards its further improvement. The information returned will be more valuable to you and to our members now and in the future.

It becomes less likely to receive in-depth, valued comments when multiple images are posted or when asking members to “review my gallery”.

In the effort to continue to help build our member’s skills and knowledge of photography, please limit yourself to one photo per post.

We would like to encourage you to post a comment on at least three images for each one you post yourself.

When looking at others' pictures, even if you're new to photography, you still know if you like or don't like an image, and you can surely explain why. So please do.
We are not asking for repetition of what's been said, but we are sure you have something to add, so please add it. Your fellow Nikonians will benefit from what we all - including you - have to offer.

General web site critique should be sought in the Website Creation Forum.

Dave

"You, you and you … Panic. The rest of you, come with me."
~U.S. Marine Corps Gunnery Sgt.~

** The Moderators Page ~ My Nikonians Gallery ~ My Web Site ~ Sacramento, CA Area Chapter Gallery **

G