Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Some thing is watching me.....

Bump57

US
6898 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007
Tue 12-Mar-13 11:24 PM

The other day Halloween was brought up in one of my postings. I told the poster it was funny he mentioned that. I shot this image the other day and it has something or someone in it I can not explain. I took three different shots and it only appears in one of them, this one. Below is the full scene. What caught my eye here while out shooting snow scenes was the color of this door. It was a bright pinkish red. The building is the Allentown, town hall. Probably build in the late 1800's. It was entered into the National Register of Historic places by the US Department of Interior. It was done so in 1988. The building has not been used in many years and not kept up, not sure why. Anyway just a little history.

Here is the full scene.

Click on image to view larger version

Here is just over a 100% crop of the upper right window. Is it just me or does anyone else see a skeleton type face in the upper right corner of the glass? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Some thing is watching me.....

G