Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I learned two things about myself today

SheriB

Southern York Co, US
1973 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
SheriB Gold Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010
Sat 01-Dec-12 09:26 PM

1)Good thing I've never had dreams of being some big shot wildlife photographer..because I would fail miserably
2) If the zombie apocalypse does happen, my keen senses and powers of observation ( being sarcastic here) will guarantee I become a zombie about day one.

Last evening about 5pm ( dusk) I went out to wait on the moon rise to try some night shots.I was taking some shots of the surrounding fields,as teh crop lines caught my eye.Light was non-existant, but..Ok...well it wasn't until about lunch time today when I was looking at my shots ( For the second time.I glanced at them last night)that I noticed I had company .I NEVER saw the two coyotes while I was actually shooting.
I am sooooo ashamed.I usually am the one that hears and sees things no one else does. Not this time!!

Click on image to view larger version

and an extreme crop of the critters. I heard them later in the evening, but never realized they had been right in front of me.A later shot shows that they headed back the way the came about two minutes after I took this one.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I learned two things about myself today