Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Zoo in Shenzhen China

ChinaScot

Tien Chung
165 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
ChinaScot Registered since 11th Dec 2002
Wed 16-Jan-08 01:57 PM

(Edited by moderator to reduce image size)

I took my family and friends to the zoo in Shenzhen, China (South China) just after the new year, the weather was just fantastic around 20 celcius so much better than in Chengdu (just above zero) where I very nearly froze my .... hands while taking pics of teahouses over Christmas. These two candid pics were of my sons' friend Mer Mer (what's the matter) and my son Owen (what's that).

Took the pics with my F80 with the 28 - 105 Nikor set on Apature priority. Scanned in using Epson 1660 but seemed to give it a much to grainy look. I set the dpi at 150 but if someone can suggest a better setting I will be glad to try. Cropped it to fit 70 K in PS 7.

Brian Qin-Wilson.
A quote from Venerable Master
Hsing Yun "He who devotes
himself to helping others
succeed, even while working
hard to actualize himself, truly
becomes his own master".

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

Brian Qin-Wilson.