Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Welcome to Online Assignments (updated Oct. 3, 2012)

rmigliaccio

Barrington, US
4273 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rmigliaccio Administrator Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 10th Mar 2004
Wed 20-May-09 06:55 PM | edited Wed 03-Oct-12 11:57 AM by rmigliaccio

Welcome to the Online Assignment Forum. The intent of this Forum is to challenge you to become a better photographer by giving you an assignment to fulfill.

On the first day of each month, a new assignment will be posted for you to complete. At the conclusion of an assignment period (usually the end of the same month), a winner will be chosen, and the process for choosing a winner is explained in detail here.

Rules - The specific rules for each assignment will be outlined in the assignment. Of course, there is always the REQUIRED READING - Photo Assignment Instructions which sets forth the general rules for this Forum, and the Terms of Use which govern the Nikonians website. All postings in this Forum must abide by these rules.

Past Assignments - For those of you who would like to see the assignments from past months, they are listed and linked in this Past Assignments Referral Page thread. Please feel free to perform the assignments and post your results in the Constructive Critique & Technical Advice Forum should you desire thoughtful observations and critique.

Resources - Given that this Forum is designed to encourage the improvement of photographic skills, please consider reviewing the thread entitled Resources to Improve Your Photography.

Critiquing Thoughts - Please see this thread for my Personal Thoughts on Critiquing Photographs – a hopefully relevant diatribe pertaining to my own ability to critique your photos.

I look forward to your participation here in Online Assignments!

Rob

My Nikonians Gallery

Team Page

My Website

Nikonians® - Worldwide Home for Nikon® Photographers
"Share, Learn and Inspire"

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Welcome to the Online Assignment Forum (as of May 2...
Reply message RE: Welcome to Online Assignments (updated Oct. 3, 2012...

G