Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question about "the drip kit"

pasknucklehead

US
1527 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Wed 19-Sep-12 07:19 PM

Hi everyone, I am currently working on waterdrops. Getting tired of all the mess after I get everything set up using a simple bag of water mounted on a tripod sitting on my table. I have been doing some research of prices etc. and it seems the only thing out there is the "drip kit" and the "stop shot" The stop shot is running around $400 which I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money for a toy. And I can't find out anywhere what the price of the drip kit. Does anyone know that and would I also need the "time machine" to go along with it. I can't seem to find those answers anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated....Or does anyone have any other suggestions. My greatest problem is just getting the drips to be consistant. It seems like I get the drops started but then if I add any kind of additive to it to make the drops a little heavier to make a bigger splash, then it won't drip through the hole...oh my...what a mess I end up having..must be a better way...thanks for any suggestions in advance...

Darlene

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: question about "the drip kit"

G