Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

shooting basketball inside gymnasium

mimiya

20 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mimiya Registered since 13th Feb 2003
Tue 06-Feb-01 06:00 PM

I posted a similar question in another forum but thought this was actually the correct forum to use. Anyways, I like to shoot Basketball (high school) and was just curious to what you other photographer's use in terms of lenses, film speed, and type of film. Also what settings you use on your camera. I usean N80 with usually a 28-200 3.5-5.6 lens with a hot shoe flash. This combo works pretty good although I would appreciate anyone's suggestions on the af settings that work the best in this setting on the N80. I usually use spot focus (center) set to continuous. Thanks in advance

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: shooting basketball inside gymnasium

G