Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Bellows on N70?

Gaspar61

Evansville, US
152 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Gaspar61 Basic Member
Thu 18-Jan-01 01:32 AM

I have an N70 with a 50 1.8 and reversing ring. I have been using my tripod center post to focus, moving it up and down until I get the focus. Hard , tedious and not the best way. A local shop had a used PB-3 bellows for a good price, so I picked it up and brought it home. It will not mount to the camera because the built in motor drive grip is in the way when I try to turn the bellows to mount on camera. Does anyone have any ideas of how I might be able to work around this problem and use the bellows? Would putting an extension tube between camera and bellows be feasible? An extension tube would give me the clearance but would that on top of the bellows and reversing ring be too much? The bellows is in excellent shape and was only 90 US. Thanks for any suggestions.
Mike

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."

Jules de Gaultier

G