Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Youth Little League CS Templates

DigitalSpeed

Frederick, US
165 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
DigitalSpeed Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 10th Mar 2004
Thu 25-May-06 03:37 AM

Hello - My grandson joined tee ball for the first time this year (4-6yr olds) and I have been photographing his team all season. It is near the end of the season (one more game) and I am looking to put together some picture packages for each of his teammates. Can someone point me to a site where I can get premade CS templates that I can drop the images in and then print? Obviously sports related (baseball). I found this one site below for borders but I thought you guys/gals would have more insight.

http://www.action-sports-photo.com/bordertemplates.html

I am not charging the kids just doing it for them and their families. There is no league photographer.

Thanks

- Henry

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice." - Cherokee Proverb

"Do not take life too seriously; you will never get out of it alive."

G