Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Final phase of basketball trilogy

Bob32

Chico, US
5928 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bob32 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2007
Wed 19-Dec-12 05:23 AM

To date I have posted photos taken during six of the eight basketball games I shot on December 6 and 7 at a local tournament. This post includes images shot during games 7 and 8 on December 7.

Comments are welcome.

Bob

1. Photos #1 through #3 were shot during the contest between Pleasant Valley High and Washington High. For a while it looked like PV High would be playing crosstown rival Chico High the next day, but Washington managed to eke out a one-point win at 59-58. Player #3 scored a game-high 22 points and made four 3s for PV.

Click on image to view larger version

2. Player #34 had 12 points for PV.

4. Photos #4 through 6 were shot during the game between Chico High and Oak Ridge High. Chico had an easy time of it and won 56-33.

6. This was shot at the 35 mm. setting on the 24-85 zoom attached to my D700. I didn't attend the finals on December 8, but Chico High won the tournament for the third year in a row.

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)

G