Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Love that jube

reuben

Mayo, US
10639 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon awarded for his extraordinary generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004
Sun 18-Nov-12 12:34 AM

South River's girls soccer team won the state title after a 1-1 tie in regulation, two scoreless sudden death overtimes, and finally penalty kicks.

The sophomore redhead, just visible below #9, struck the winning goal.

Click on image to view larger version

What bothers me is this sign for their goalie. I mean, am I getting old or what?

It's been a good season for my county in the 4A (large schools) classification. In addition to South River's two titles, the Severna Park boys soccer team finished runner up in the state tournament, their boys XC team finished first overall and second individual, and Arundel will play for the state volleyball title Monday. It's an interesting county - quite a mix of people. The shocker is football, where Meade, a perennial doormat, has defeated the two state title contenders, one of which has won two of the last three state championships. It's crazy, I tell ya...

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Simplify

Cormorants

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Love that jube