Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Field Hockey State Sectional Finals

kuzzy

Milford, US
1301 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kuzzy Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Dec 2005
Thu 15-Nov-12 04:45 PM

Finally had a chance to shoot some sports again this fall. My cousins daughters team made it to the sectional finals for field hockey and were able to come away with a 2-0 victory and the chance to play in the state semifinals against a team that is the 3 time defending champ and had a 90 game unbeaten streak. It is now 91 games unbeaten after they dismantled my cousins team 3-0 last night to get back to the finals yet again.

Here are a few from Sunday's sectional game. It was a beautiful day with that warm light we get to enjoy on a sunny afternoon in the fall. Because it was a State Final I was unable to get field access to shoot so I did the best I could from the sidelines. The sidelines create 2 problems, interference in lines of sight by photographers with filed access as well as just moving one further away from the action. I am sure that my cousin's will still enjoy the CD with 100+ shots from the game anyway.

D7k, 80-200 @f4, auto ISO

1. No, the stick is not embedded in the opponents jaw.

Click on image to view larger version

4. My Cousins daughter in front with the big smile hoisting the sectional championship trophy.

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Marc
There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.-Ansel Adams

http://500px.com/WhatISaw
http://kuzzy.smugmug.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Field Hockey State Sectional Finals