Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Special Edition Photo Contest

dm1dave

Lowden, US
13758 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006
Sun 01-Dec-13 01:18 AM | edited Sun 12-Jan-14 10:14 PM by dm1dave

*** Voting is now open in the 4 segment contest! ***

Segment ONE Poll | Segment TWO Poll | Segment THREE Poll | Segment FOUR Poll

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am pleased to announce we are holding a Special Edition Photo Contest during the month of December.

The contest theme is simple “Your Top 5 Shots of 2013.”

This is an opportunity for everyone compete for a spot in the Best of Nikonians 2013 contest. We will accept images representing all shooting styles and any subject matter.

This one is about showcasing your Very Best work from the year 2013.

The contest is open only to regular Silver, Gold and Platinum members. The Team will sit this one out.
If you are currently a Basic Member there is still time to upgrade your membership and join the competition.

The contest thread is pinned in our A Picture I Tool Forum and is titled “Special Edition Contest --> Your Top 5 Shots of 2013”

Dave Summers
Nikonians Photo Contest Director
My Nikonians Gallery | Current Nikonians Contests

Click on image to view larger version

G