Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Craigleith Sunset, Scotland

Bass rock

Scotland, UK
968 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bass rock Registered since 21st Dec 2007
Fri 26-Apr-13 07:21 PM

It is getting to the time of year when it is light enough to go for an evening walk after work and a meal. And a little warmer! Tonight I walked along the golf course that fringes the sea here in North Berwick. I was standing on the edge of the course as I took this picture, looking north over the Firth of Forth and Craigleith island. The sun was just setting, the clouds gathering and the rain beginning to fall. It was quite dark, so I lightened this picture in CS6 and then added some extra colour and contrast in Nik ColorEfex using the neutral grad, polariser and tonal contrast filters.

C&C welcome. I am not sure if I over did the post-processing. I would be interested your thoughts on that.

Nikon D700, 24-120mm VR @ 34mm, f/11, 1/320s, ISO800, handheld.

Bill
North Berwick, Scotland

My Website - https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/162875" target="_blank">My Nikonians Gallery

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

G