Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Frost Falls

Marsel

Amsterdam, NL
4969 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Marsel Awarded for his masterful accomplishments in Nature Photography Awarded for his excellent white papers and product reviews for the Resources Basic Member
Wed 30-Jan-13 06:29 AM

One of the many, many waterfalls that I shot in Iceland last year when I was scouting for locations for our new Iceland tour. It was cold, it had just been snowing, and everything was very icy and slippery. The spray from the waterfall made it very hard to get a good shot, especially since I had to shoot with a relatively small aperture to get the depth of field I needed - water drops on the lens showed up really fast. I ended up covering the lens and waiting for what seemed like eternity for the wind to change directions, and then I quickly took a few exposures.

>Click here for large version<

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Marsel van Oosten | Squiver Photo Tours

2013/2014 Tours & Workshops: Alaska | Iceland | Japan | Namibia | Spain | South Africa | Turkey | Zambia

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Frost Falls