Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A Nikon adapter for Canon FD lenses, to AF bodies???

majec

US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
majec Registered since 03rd Feb 2008
Mon 04-Feb-08 03:19 AM

I have read numerous articles today, regarding all the aspects of Nikon! I know that you can obtain an adapter for NIKON lenses, to mount to an EOS body! However, can you obtain the opposite?
That is a Nikon Adaptor that will convert an FD (Canon MF lense) to a MF for a Nikon AF body, like the D200. You can do it with so many Nikon lenses, such as the Ai, etc! Hell, I learned to Manual Focus 35 years ago! I constantly do it with the D200 and others, so why can't I use the older high quality FD glass lenses! Seems like Nikon figured it out! GO FIGURE!! This is from a converted canon film guy, to a NEW Nikon digital guy! Shoot both ways, Never go home alone!
PLEASE, JUST KEEP YOUR ANSWERS SIMPLE! (IF POSSIBLE-HA!)

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A Nikon adapter for Canon FD lenses, to AF bodies??...

G