Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Why is my color so off on a medium format film?

Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US
4022 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004
Wed 16-Jan-08 01:24 PM

I have uploaded 3 images below. The one of the bus, and the sunset scene with the blue tinge were taken with a Pentax 645 medium format camera using Fuji Portra ISO 400. The 1st sunset picture was taken on my D200 which got the exposure right.

The fastest shutter on the Pentax is 1/1000. I don't recall the aperture but I believe it was around f/4. I was using a 75mm f/2.8 lens on the Pentax. The D200 was set at f/5 with a speed of 1/2500.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what went wrong?

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Why is my color so off on a medium format film?

G