Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
bigdaddybuc

Orlando, US
83 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bigdaddybuc Registered since 30th Dec 2004
Wed 08-Mar-06 09:17 AM

This might be a strange question but here it goes. I have been shooting an F100 and am waiting to get into a D200. What I am also doing with my wife is shooting video. She does all the video work. She uuses a digital tape. I down load into the computer and with windows movies maker I have made some incredible movies. Now, I want to give her the ability to really shoot some high qualty video. What she has is pretty good but I'm sure it can be better. Can any one reconmend something out there in the 500 to 700 dollar range or should I be looking to spemd more. Also, we are shooting martial arts and this might be used for business. I have already had many serious conversations about what else I could do with the video aspect of my work. I have acually been very surprised by the interest.
Scott

Scott

G