Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Can anyone tell me why Leica cameras are regarded as so

samlikesnikon

Chicago, US
307 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
samlikesnikon Registered since 07th Nov 2005
Sun 27-Nov-05 01:27 AM

Hi,

Just finished reviewing the Leica website and I am curious to learn more about 3 of their cameras:

the M7 Titanium system, and

the Digilux 2, and

the D-Kux 2.

If anyone knows the real truth about these cameras, someone here at Nikonians does. Also, are they really worth the price? Thanks.

-SamLikesNikon

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Can anyone tell me why Leica cameras are regarded a
                              Reply message RE: NAS
Reply message Not much talk of the Digilux 2 here
Reply message RE: Not much talk of the Digilux 2 here
Reply message RE: Not much talk of the Digilux 2 here

G