Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Fuji X100/X100S for everyday, take everywhere camera

rheb1026

Metro West Boston, US
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rheb1026 Registered since 19th Apr 2013
Tue 18-Jun-13 04:07 AM

I love my Nikon DSLR to death, but it is certainly not a small thing to carry around all the time. My very old P&S has finally kicked and I have been looking for something to buy as my everyday, carry everywhere camera, something smaller and lighter than my D7K but with good IQ/sensor/etc.

I've been doing a lot of reading about the Fuji X100/S lately and I'm very tempted to pick one up, but I'd like to know from people who have used both if the newer S model is worth the extra $$$. It seems that the street price for the X100 is around $6-700, where as the X100S is twice that

Obviously this is a very subjective question and everyone will have a different opinion, but is the newer 'S' model worth waiting and saving for?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Fuji X100/X100S for everyday, take everywhere camer...

G