Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Fuji X-trans sensors and new ACR

blw

Richmond, US
28579 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Mon 08-Apr-13 08:05 AM

ACR 7.4 and Lightroom 4.4 are out, with new and improved support for X-trans sensors. The x10 is not technically one of those, I guess, but I'm pretty sure that it uses the same technology. Has anyone else taken a look at reprocessing x10 files with the new ACR/LR? (What does "reprocessing" mean in this context, anyway?) To me, revisiting x10 raw files does not seem to end up with different results, but I have no idea what to look for, or how to be sure that I'm actually using the updated code. I'm not even sure if I should be seeing anything different!

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

G