Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Wow-Olympus 7070 ... on the way ;

Larry E30

US
3531 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Fri 22-Feb-13 01:32 AM | edited Sat 23-Feb-13 02:57 AM by Larry E30

Hi guys.Can't believe I just purchased this beautiful classic.

I had a 5050 years ago - shot a good while - then gave it to my daughter - and she loved it ...till it passed away.It was 5MP,;

But this 7070 has an even better shape,7MP,and I believe it starts wider...= 7070 starts at 27mm @ FX EQV.,and kinda has a swivel screen...but from the top - not the side.

I guess it's been fun being a 'buyer and tester and seller'.

I have sold cameras I thought I'd NEVER sell.

But ; now I'm basicly back to digital... and I can say,I had ,and am having an awesome time.

Oh - I'm sure you have seen a shot or two of mine here from my 5050.
Because ,remember , I rework shots almost forever ... !

Sure hope it has no dead pixels! This camera is like an old sports car,...I'm thinking Pantarra...
I think this camera is better looking than my Nikon 8400 !

Well - I should run and see if I can find a wide converter for it !!!

VERY happy day / Larry

ADD ; the converter costs more than the camera...and that's without the tube to hold it on.
So,I'll gladly use it -@ 27mm-110mm.
I want to keep it fun and light.

Add #2 = Funny I should be so excited...about getting this camera...
just,I liked the other one so(the 5050).
I paid $50.00 for this 7070.Orded 2 extra batteries.
If - wide converter and tube = another $100.00

But-I think I ought to really try to (touch God)photograph to the essance there of,be one with this camera,see and find - what's available to me ... with this camers.(withOUT the complication/new added joy...of a wide converter brings)(it's a secondary joy)

See,I KNOW how good this line of cameras is.I (got)joyful photos with my 5050.

Good night Nikonian world....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Wow-Olympus 7070 ... on the way ;

G