Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FAS : second-hand X100

olivierrychner

Boudry, CH
5265 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005
Tue 29-Jan-13 11:07 AM

Hi!

Not the early adopter, I have bought a second-hand X100 this very morning... my Fuji Aquisition Syndrome was alleviated by a price tag that is clearly brought to lower altitudes by the arrival of the X100s

I'm now in the process of taming it - while I'm being tamed by it, too! My Fuji stable has grown from nil to "a bit more" over the last months, with an X10, a Fuji flash unit and now this X100, and my D700 is a bit sad, although I have taken the odd photo with it from time to time...

Cheerio,

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

G