Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Going to work in a snowstorm - with the X10 of course!

olivierrychner

Boudry, CH
5265 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005
Thu 20-Dec-12 07:08 AM

Hi!

I took the car the other day, and it was quite impresive to drive over the pass instead of under it in the tunnel... I had set the camera in advance, and in a long straight line I could take this one while driving (but slowly!):

Click on image to view larger version

A couple of hundreds meters ahead, I had to stop in front of a funny situation - funny, because no one, and no cow either, was hurt when the cattle trailer tipped over:

Click on image to view larger version

Both images taken in S mode, 100 ISO for both, 1/160 for the first one, 1/125 for the second, in raf and pp'ed in LR3.6.

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

G