Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Sears(Ricoh)screw mount system shots ;

Larry E30

US
3435 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sat 04-Aug-12 12:52 AM

I took alot of pride in setting up this outfit - out-put results are marginal...

have TLS body,sigma 18mm,Vivitar 28mm,Soligor 35mm f2.0,Fuji 50mm 1.4,(1.5x and 2x -which I may get rid of both!),Pentax 150mm...
and 81c with addapter rings...

did ok...(at best)

still - a good day!

Larry

So - now I have tested 2(Kowa too)out of my 12 untested cameras,the other 12 or so I have are tested...

but,I am begining to realize ; my 'testing' IS my shooting(my photography)

And soon - I ough to get back to my (real) photography ; like ;doing panoramic shots - square on level(landscape position-pointed straight out)with my lens of lenses ; Tokina 10-17 ...it's about 140 degrees left wall of photo to right wall of photo.

I wonder ...if taking my classic cameras out for a spin(shoot);is distracting me from the full AWESOMENESS I can atain to - if just focused on useing my main photo-ing equipment...!...?.

Actually - I'm happy with the (person)/photographer I am,no pressure,just joy ... and "going for it...when I desire to"

But life is going by SO fast and I am getting older...and I FEEL my photography changing.(I'm slowing down...)
Soon,(20 or thirty years hopefully)I will have to (rest) and make room for 'the younger photographers'.

And it's OK - I had some 'HOT SHOTS' and got to do some (awesome) shows IMHO

I think I loved photography... and it too,loved me.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Sears(Ricoh)screw mount system shots ;