Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Have a beautiful Bronica "S" on the way...

Larry E30

US
3435 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Wed 13-Jun-12 04:26 PM | edited Thu 14-Jun-12 12:19 AM by Larry E30

to me.Has a Nikon 75mm 2.8 (paid $265.00 with shipping)
Oh,my "S" is NOT the black one,it's the lighter color one(I can't tell my colors very well)

and I already have my eye on $500.00+ of extra lenses;
5cm/50mm f3.5 and a Komura 200mm 3.5 WOW-to this whole set up.!

It's the very beautiful one ...like the S2a or like a fancy hassy.

I was almost all paid up on my photo spending...till this camera.

I'll be paid up in Aug. unless I buy extra lenses for this "S".

I already have a real nice Luna Pro (black).

VERY happy day / Larry

See here;?I hope -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bronica-S-Medium-Format-Camera-Nikkor-75mm-f-2-8-Lens-/190687182094?pt=Film_Cameras&hash=item2c65d77d0e

Add = worked out a deal(if it goes OK)-to buy the 50mm AND the 200mm for $400.00 plus 16 shipping !!!!! SWEET-hope all goes smooth...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Have a beautiful Bronica "S" on the way...

G