Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Good news/bad news and Canon FTb...stuff ;

Larry E30

US
3439 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Fri 25-May-12 06:35 PM

Sorry about my lack of follow through - I'm looking after a heart patient...so,most of my time now is accounted for,AND - I'm on a physical theropy for my foot problem.

I have so many non Nikon cameras I have not even tested with film yet!!!, including ; Walz wide,Fuji gs645w,Retina 11a,Contax 139q,Minolta "A",Fuji compact super rangefinder,GLORIA 6X6,Pentax K2 outfit,Sears(Ricoh)M42 outfit...and...;

When out yardsaling I picked up a Canon FTb outfit;Body,Canon 28mm,50mm and 200mm,all Canon,for $30.00...then on Ebay a second FTb outfit for $80.00...because it had a Vivitar 90mm f2.8 macro sleeper in it...and my 50mm had some oil on blades...
The second 50mm also has oil on blades-but only a tiny bit,and still works correctly(first 50mm does NOT).

So-between the two outfits - I have one real good outfit.Black/accurate FTb,Canon;28,50,200,and Viv.90mm macro...also I have some Viv. tubes for afront the 200mm.

I have my eye on an (ebay) with a Canon 35mm,135mm,50mm macro... !

Very happy day to all,HEART Mike is healing ,and the weather is getting better...
Larry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

G