Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

CUSTOM Plabel Makina,Super-Angulon 47mm 5.6 !;

Larry E30

US
3438 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Tue 06-Mar-12 02:18 AM | edited Tue 06-Mar-12 02:39 AM by Larry E30

Customized(lens is preset in a rise position - so as to shoot level,horrizontal 6x9 shots->where buildings or trees would not be slanting in-ward.)
This set-up is a mouth-full.120 film,sports style finder...needs a CLA - shutter below 1/30th sticky...way slow to staying open.Lens is kinda loose in a couple directions...

Bought it from my friend Rich.Actually - I traded my 15mm f5.6 Ai(treasure)for it - being I think I would use this more.

Remember though - I can only use in the horrizontal(landscape) position...and level...

BUT-, talk of packing a punch...I had a 50mm on my Mamiya super 23...and it was equal to a 22mm - in 35mm terms...
so I'd say this is equal to a 21mm.

Glass looks killer...deadly black.(like some Nikon and Sigma glass)

I paid $732. for my 15mm.Rich will pay the first $50.00 of the CLA.

WOW - guys - tell me what ya know,or think.(He told me 2 months ago he'd sell it for $350.) , I was just about to put my 15 in ebay,starting at 4 or 450.
So I coulda been smarter - but I wanted it NOW.!!
from his books - seems this camera was worth 7-$900.

ooooooooo....! I'll take some pics of it and show it here!!!!!

Very VERY HAPPY DAY / Larry

Edit;

WOW - got some pics - NO scatches on glass,and on second pic...NOTE;

-> I SQUARED MYSELF TO THE RECTANGLE OPENING(FLAT -NOT ANGLED RIGHT,LEFT OR...) ;
so you can see exactly the rise/offset of the squared/not tilted lens.wow;hot tamalli !

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/larry_e-30/sets/

G