Lately I have found myself going to various garage sales in town looking for assorted stuff.
My most recent trip yielded the following items for $75:
1) Nikon N90s with battery pack - visually in fair condition, but it works!
2) Canon EOS Rebel 2000 with kit lens (18-80 I believe) - some wearing of the plastic but otehrwise in good condition.
3) Nikon EM in good condition with a mint 50mm 1.8 series E lens - visually perfect on outside, but foam that cushions mirror is stuck on mirror..
4) Polaroid 150 land camera - ca, 1960 - with flash, meter, and leather camera case - very cool...not worth anything - will be paper weight!
5) Several Minolta related items - 50MM MD Rokkor X 1.7 lens in very good shape with filter, a 50MM Rokkor Macro lens with several attachments - not sure what they are for.. 2 teleconverters for Minolta mount. An ancient Sekonic meter - seems to work.
6) two old camera bags - one older moldy lowepro - and a classic 1970's brown vinyl bag (but in nice shape!)
Question - regarding the Minolta stuff - is this worth posting on e-bay? Does anyone know of a good Minolta enthusiast site where someone could use this stuff?
Not sure what I am going to do with the Canon.
The Polaroid 150 is not a collectors item - it looks perfect on outside so will use as a display piece....
Guess I should sell the EM? I am keeping the N90s..;>