Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Bits and pieces...

s2sailorlis

US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
s2sailorlis Registered since 13th Jun 2011
Tue 28-Jun-11 07:55 PM

Lately I have found myself going to various garage sales in town looking for assorted stuff.

My most recent trip yielded the following items for $75:

1) Nikon N90s with battery pack - visually in fair condition, but it works!

2) Canon EOS Rebel 2000 with kit lens (18-80 I believe) - some wearing of the plastic but otehrwise in good condition.

3) Nikon EM in good condition with a mint 50mm 1.8 series E lens - visually perfect on outside, but foam that cushions mirror is stuck on mirror..

4) Polaroid 150 land camera - ca, 1960 - with flash, meter, and leather camera case - very cool...not worth anything - will be paper weight!

5) Several Minolta related items - 50MM MD Rokkor X 1.7 lens in very good shape with filter, a 50MM Rokkor Macro lens with several attachments - not sure what they are for.. 2 teleconverters for Minolta mount. An ancient Sekonic meter - seems to work.

6) two old camera bags - one older moldy lowepro - and a classic 1970's brown vinyl bag (but in nice shape!)

Question - regarding the Minolta stuff - is this worth posting on e-bay? Does anyone know of a good Minolta enthusiast site where someone could use this stuff?

Not sure what I am going to do with the Canon.

The Polaroid 150 is not a collectors item - it looks perfect on outside so will use as a display piece....

Guess I should sell the EM? I am keeping the N90s..;>

G