Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ChuckDiggins

Boulder, US
457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ChuckDiggins Basic Member
Mon 21-Oct-02 08:35 PM

I have purchased another Fuji Finepix S2 from Canoga camera. My reasons were several:

After 5 very good day's experience with my first S2, for which by the way B&H gave me a full refund, I became addicted to high resolution digital photography.

I was also impressed with Duck's S2 performance during the Nikonians trip to Moab. We used it to monitor the night shooting of Balanced Rock in Arches using several SB-28 flash units. I want to do something similar with a nearby beautiful fall path through the woods.

We also had trouble with Moab film processing. "Action Photo" turned out to be very expensive and very dirty. As part of their service, they must have sprayed dust on every transparency. At some point, it will be nice to be removed from dealing with crappy lab work.

Since I am also setting up a portrait studio, I finally realized that I really want, nay need, an S2 again.

Hopefully, this one will last longer than the first camera.

Chuck Diggins

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G