Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

ball head on a budget ..... any suggestions?

lyman3_0

beaverton, US
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
lyman3_0 Registered since 22nd Nov 2004
Sun 05-Dec-04 04:14 AM

I'm just getting into photography I purchased a D70 my first camera so i am as beginner as beginner gets. even so It did not take long to figure out that a tripod is a must have item. I know the rule of thumb is buy the best you can afford but after the camera thats not much. Im going with Bogen 3021b for the legs.It seems heads go from low to hi end with not much in the midle. any suggestions would be a great help in my serch

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: ball head on a budget ..... any suggestions?

G