Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just received my new Q10 ballhead

Punky

El Paso, US
690 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Punky Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 20th Dec 2008
Wed 20-Feb-13 12:54 AM

I just received my new Markins Q10 ballhead that I ordered through the PhotoProShop. I can't believe I went these few years without this type of ballhead. It is a fantastic ballhead. I am replacing my manfrotto 322RC2 pistol grip ballhead. I know I will be very happy with this ballhead for many years to come.

As a side note, while in Austin Texas this past November, I stopped by Precision Camera and picked up a great little travel tripod made by Manfrotto called the MeFrotto. It is a very sturdy and compact tripod that folds down to about 15" long. It comes with a very secure ballhead and carry case. Just the right size to store in a suitcase or daypack. I have used it on several "outings" and it will handle my D300s and 24-70mm with no problem and no movement. It will also utilize the plate for the Markins and with a MB-D10 attached to camera as well.

Jeff

Visit
my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just received my new Q10 ballhead