Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Finally found my ideal levelling plate !

pfgbel47

LIEGE, BE
1467 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pfgbel47 Gold Member Nikonian since 08th Dec 2007
Sat 05-Jan-13 02:28 PM

Hi all,

It has been a long time I was in search of an ideal leveling plate, light weight and fast to use !
During the last Photokina (2012), I found a german company having the same target as mine !!
We had continuous contacts since, and they finally arrived with an outstanding leveling plate, I got the first copy of the preproduction in order to give my comments, ...and I found it fabulous, question of quality (german made) and smoothness of operation.

I wrote a short review about this important accessory for those who are concerned with i.e. panos, where having the camera leveled is an important factor before shooting.

You can access this review on my website, here: http://www.geosolve.be/thematiques.htm (choose "Berlebach"), the review exists in both english and french languages.

Your feed-back is important for our others members, please feel free to comment !
As information, I confirm our PhotoProShop Europe has decided to add this item in the list of the available accessories within a short time !

Hope this will help you in your shooting work

Pol

Admin Nikonians French language section
Nikonians® - Worldwide Home for Nikon® Photographers
"Share, Learn and Inspire..."

Admin Nikonians Section en Langue Française
Nikonians® - L'endroit du monde où les photographes Nikon® sont chez eux
"Partager, Apprendre et Inspirer..."

My Website / Mon Site

G