Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Looking for monopod & ball head with quick release recommendations

adinis

UK
216 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
adinis Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Jun 2012
Fri 29-Jun-12 10:55 PM

I have been looking all over and not sure which way to go. Basically looking for a monopod & ball head with quick release to use with my Nikon D3000 either with a 18-55mm or 55-300mm lens, i have both. I know there are plenty of options from the cheap to the expensive. I use my camera once in a while so i guess i am mot looking for top of the line items. I want something that is reasonable but at the same time that it can handle my camera and equipment. I have a tripod by Targus that i got at walmart at a decent price but probably wont see much use. I can say i probably wont use the monopod as much as i would like but it will be good to have one. Bellow is what i have been looking at and possibly buy, thoughts, suggestions. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-Section-Ultra-Monopod-supports/dp/B003U7KXI4/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&coliid=IHS8NH00AD4GS&colid=R7UPOK9VQACQ

http://www.amazon.com/Opteka-TH40-Magnesium-Release-Monopods/dp/B003UGSL70/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&coliid=I10SNH39QDKY18&colid=R7UPOK9VQACQ

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Looking for monopod & ball head with quick release ...

G