Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Kudos to the Nikonians Pro Shop for Magica 3.4T Integrated Support System

jdroach

Milwaukee, US
7119 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his most generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009
Thu 26-Apr-12 05:16 PM

Here are a couple of photographs of my new gear taken with my P7000 since the D700, D90 and D7000 were busy!

These photographs show the Gitzo GT3541L Tripod with Markin Hub, Markin Ball Head, Markin Spikes (covered so I don't scratch the wood floor), and Kirk "L" Brackets along with Nikonians Tripod Leg Wraps.

As Nikonians's Co-Founder J. Ramon Palacios says, "Markins and Nikonians have been collaborating in the quest for the perfect integrated camera support system since 2004."

I can attest both through my experience in seeing others use this gear, and for the short time I have had this system, that it is "dynamite" and well worth considering if you want lightweight and sturdy support to capture your best images. It is just another important tool in your arsenal for capturing light with much less worry and concern.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

jdroach

Visit my Nikonian gallery
See my Website at jdroachphotography.com
See My Flickr Photostream

G