Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Bug

Michigan, US
237 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bug Gold Member Nikonian since 06th Mar 2007
Mon 23-Apr-12 08:36 PM

I’ve been studying this forum (+FAQ) for a new tripod head… it looks like Marking Q20 has the strongest recommendation from the members/staff. I was going to do a price check with B&H and was surprised that they don’t even carry any Markins products. This makes me a little concern as I have always bought my equipment from B&H. Am I missing something here ?????

So if I order the Markins U-Q20-KR with knob release from Nikonians, what plates and accessories should I also consider? I own a D200 camera and Manfrotto 3001 BPRO tripod (ok but a little heavy for airtravel). Like so many I wish that I would have purchased better equipment!!!! I own a tripod Manfrotto 3001BPRO and heads (Manfrotto 322 pistol grip and Manfrotto 484rc2) both have creep with my 300mm lens.
I’m happy to pay more from Nikonians to support this website, what extra attachments should I also include with the Markins Q20 order ?
Don

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Markins U-Q20_KR

G