Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Magica Systematic Series

StarKeeper

Pearl City, US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
StarKeeper Registered since 28th Feb 2012
Wed 14-Mar-12 06:58 AM

I noticed that the PhotoProShop now has the new Gitzo Systematic GT4542LS and GT4552GTS for sale now.
My questions are, does anyone know if these tripods will be made available in the PhotoProShop in the Magica configuration and if so when?
I need a new tripod, actually I want my 1st real tripod.
I have been reading this forum till I'm just about cross eyed and I have decided on getting a Systematic with the Markins head, this is based on recommendations from reading this forum. I'm a hair over 6' And I think the GT4542LS would be a good height for me after adding The TH-300 hub and the Q20 head. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Just thought, will they be making or do they make a TH-400 base hub? Oh, and btw, I'm shooting a Dk7 and my largest lense now is a 70-300 AFS VR but I have my eye on a 70-200 f2.8.

Thanx in advance for any help,

Have a wonderful Nikon day

Steve Martin

G