Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Bubble Level for Quick Release Clamp?

jim thomas

Edmond, US
1322 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jim thomas Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jan 2003
Tue 28-Feb-12 08:04 PM

I have the older model Markins M20 ballhead, which does not have a bubble level on the quick release clamp. Does anyone make a bubble level that fits into the quick release clamp? I have never seen one and think that none are made. It seems that it would be a good product to have.

I realize that one can put a regular level of some kind on the clamp. However, a nicely crafted product that fit into the clamp would be better.

I also realize that one can use a bubble level in the hot shoe of the camera; however, I would prefer to level the ballhead before attaching a camera. Although this is not a consideration of great importance I will nonetheless appreicate receiving any suggestions or information you may have.

JDT

G