Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Choosing Tripod Legs

Brian Schmidt

Napoleon, US
153 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
Brian Schmidt Basic Member
Sun 30-Sep-01 04:02 PM

I'm in the process of picking out my first pro-level tripod. I'm currently using a Velbon 6900 series which I've deciced to replace. I've looked at some tripods my friends have, and taken notes as to what I like and dislike. One thing that cought my eye was the Bogen 3275 head, two of my friends own that model and I enjoyed using it. My question now is what legs to get. Both friends with that head are using Bogen 3021BN legs. Together with the head, that combo would be out of my price range ($250 give or take a few). What are some other options for legs? Are there any other heads comparable to the 3275 in operation? Thanks for all the help!

Brian Schmidt
Napoleon, Ohio

Brian Schmidt
KC8UYI
Napoleon, Ohio
railohio@hotmail.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Choosing Tripod Legs

G