Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Wimberley Gimbal II vs Sidekick w/Arca-Swiss B-1 Head

sjafsa

River Edge, US
838 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
sjafsa Registered since 10th Jun 2004
Tue 08-May-07 03:01 PM

I currently have the Sidekick combination for my Gitzo 1349 legs. I was wondering if there would be any advantage to getting the Wimberley Gimbal II instead. I use a Nikon D2x and a Nikon 200-400mm f4 VR for birding and am not getting as high a percentage of keepers as I would like.

Steve Abramson

Steve Abramson

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Wimberley Gimbal II vs Sidekick w/Arca-Swiss B-1 He

G