Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

issues with bogen junior

daishi

US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
daishi Registered since 09th Oct 2002
Wed 09-Oct-02 08:12 PM

I just bought a bogen junior to use with my n2020 and I've noticed some issues. I was shooting in a creek today and I noticed the legs had a tendency to "stick" (not wanting to retract). I also had one of the leg locks refuse to unscrew (had to go home and use a pair of vice grips to get it to turn)

has anyone else had similar issues with the junior?

I also noticed I have a fair amount of scuff marks on the tripod already. This is the first time I have taken it out into the field, I was a little suprised to see the finish scuffed up so much already (I own the all black version)

Also the labeling on the bottom of the QR appears to be backwards. I was expecting the arrow that says lens to point towards what was being shot, not the other way around (the QR refuses to go in if the arrow is pointing towards what is being shot)

Date: May 7 2003
GET A SIG FILE

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: issues with bogen junior