Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Pro Shop order problem....

olddogg

US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
olddogg Registered since 01st Oct 2006
Fri 03-Nov-06 05:41 PM

I'm frustrated. I'm new Nikonian. I'm a very enthusiastic, but not as yet accomplished d200 owner. I came to realize that I needed a good tripod to progress, so I ordered one, a Gitzo 1327 with Markins M20 ballhead from my new Nikon community's Pro shop. Well, the tripod was "back-ordered", though everything else in my order was available, and was shipped.

Here's the problem. Though my credit card was charged for the full order, I have had NO communication regarding WHEN I can expect delivery of my tripod, though I have asked for this info in several e-mail communications with the ProShop. Though I wanted to deal with Nikonians, and would have accepted a reasonable delay, my money is tied up, and there has been NO communication regarding when I might see this tripod. Others dealers have this item in stock. This has not been a great first time experience dealing with the ProShop, and though I expect to be purchasing other gear in th future, I don't feel confident about doing so here. Anyone listening? J T Girdis

No place to go, all day to get there...

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Pro Shop order problem....

G