Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Anyone using a Gitzo Explorer G2227 carbon fiber?

HossCarver

Lake Hubert, US
29 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
HossCarver Silver Member Charter Member
Tue 27-Mar-01 03:04 AM

Hi All,

I'm considering a Gitzo Explorer G2227 (plus a ???? ball head) for use in the field for landscape work with my F100. I'll be using it in the North Woods and the Arizona Desert. If you have experience with this model I'd appreciate your opinions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chuck

Photographing Arizona in winter, Minnesota in summer and
in-between twice a year

Photographing Arizona in winter, Minnesota in summer and in-between twice a year

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Anyone using a Gitzo Explorer G2227 carbon fiber?
Reply message Gitzo Explorer Tripod
Reply message RE: Gitzo Explorer Tripod

G