Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Singh-Ray 77 Vari-N-Duo Polarizing Variable Neutral Density Filter

ornate_wrasse

Portland, US
392 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ornate_wrasse Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2006
Tue 03-Sep-13 01:20 AM

I was thinking of purchasing the Singh-Ray 77 Vari-N-Duo Polarizing Variable Neutral Density Filter. It is a lot of money so I'm not treating the decision to purchase it lightly.

I first read about it when a Nikonian moderator said he used it. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this filter. I would also be interested in finding out what focal length lenses it works best with.

I am about to attend a workshop in Yellowstone and Grand Teton and was thinking of purchasing it for this trip.

Here's the link to the filter:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/622172-REG/Singh_Ray_VNDISRM_77mm_Vari_N_Duo_Polarizing_Variable.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

Thanks for any opinions on this filter.

Ellen

http://www.pbase.com/ornate_wrasse/galleries

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Singh-Ray 77 Vari-N-Duo Polarizing Variable Neutral...

G