Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

ANYBODY used/know about the Hoodman flipup eyeglasses

ClickCardo

Upstate, US
289 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ClickCardo Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Dec 2005
Fri 08-Mar-13 09:12 PM | edited Fri 08-Mar-13 09:27 PM by ClickCardo

I currently use non-darkening line-less bifocals to shoot. I can get by with these but am really intrigued by the Hoodman system where I could flip one lens up just when photographing which I like better without costing me my distance vision by having glasses off while shooting. Even worse is always taking on and taking off my frames.

I have researched and do NOT want an lasik or contacts so please do not discuss those in this thread.

Can anybody give me first or at least second hand knoweledge of Hoodman's eyeglasses. Finally I am open to suggestions on eyeglass shooting of any sort especially that fits my style.

Thanks
Richard

Moderators. Please forgive, but did not know which forum to locate this in. Feel free, with some thought, to move it to the best forum. Thanks.

G