Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Reverse ND Grad Question

umdaman1

Lexington, US
2102 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
umdaman1 Gold Member Awarded for his outstanding contributions in our Critique forum. His positive and helpful critiques give members a better understanding of the process of making great photographs. Nikonian since 11th Mar 2011
Sat 21-Jul-12 06:12 PM | edited Mon 23-Jul-12 11:48 AM by umdaman1

I have decided finally to purchase a Hitech reverse nd grad (or a set). My question is-do I really need the whole set or would I be ok going with just the 0.9. B&H Photo has the kit (0.3,0.6,0.9) for about $153 and sells them seperately for about $73. They are much less expensive when bought as a group but will I get enough use from the 0.3 and 0.6 to make the savings meaningful? I'm not trying to go the cheap route for the sake of saving a few dollars. I just don't want to buy something that I'll rarely use. Does anyone have any experience with the 0.3 or 0.6 reverse grads? Are they something I need in my bag? Any and all advice appreciated.

Scottie

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G