Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just want to make sure Nikkor 300mm AF ED 1:2.8 2x teleconverter

spanishflyer

Sevares, ES
27 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
spanishflyer Registered since 25th Dec 2011
Thu 26-Jan-12 08:10 PM

Have read all the related forum messages and other web source pages and I think I understand that the best 2x Teleconverter for this AF non VR lens is the TC-20E or TC-20E II. I received this used lens this morning and even though it came with a teleconverter, a TC-301 2x, it comes with no electronic contacts thus rendering the lens to a fully manual lens.

I much prefer to be able to use the AF on this very luminous lens.

So pls. confirm that my findings are right; that way I will scrounge for one in ebay or even buy one from a member of this forum.

Thanks a lot,
Spanish Flyer

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just want to make sure Nikkor 300mm AF ED 1:2.8 2x ...

G