Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Zeiss Lens/Filter Cleaning Kit

TCnBham

Birmingham, US
444 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
TCnBham Registered since 10th May 2009
Fri 11-Sep-09 11:28 PM

Just wanted to let my fellow shooters know about this kit. It comes with a handy/dandy case which will hold the wipes, the lipstick style brush, microfiber cloth, and the small bottle of cleaner. Just cleaned all my filters, including those with the multicoatings, and it was by far the best, and easiest results I've acheived compared to other cleaners I have used. Absolutely no problems with smearing on the multicoated filters, including the Hoya CP and the B+W CPs I own. The case is compact, and it's nice to have it all in one place in the backpack. Takes up very little space. It also has a loop on the back if one wanted to put it on a belt. Great product!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/551639-REG/Zeiss_1216071_Lens_Cleaning_Kit.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

Terry Crain

I think a photography class should be a requirement in all educational programs because it makes you see the world rather than just look at it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G