Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Sign up Login
Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
werky Basic Member
Fri 28-Dec-01 11:07 PM

I would like to be able to hook up an SB28 to an F100 for certain macro photography. Which accessory(ies) would I need to be able to use the SB28 off of the camera? A friend of mine suggested a SK-17 is all I would need (does this include a cord and a bracket?). Thanks.